Our site’s registration and feedback forms requires users to give us contact information (like their name, address, telephone/fax numbers and email addresses). We use the contact information from the forms to send the user information about our company, products and services.
The contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org as described below.
This site contains links to other sites. Risk Insurance and Reinsurance Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We maintain our own contact list which is not provided to any other third party unless we receive your express written permission.
We collect only the customer information necessary to consistently deliver responsive products and services. Risk collects information that helps serve your insurance and financial needs; provides high standards of customer service; develops and offers new products or services for our customers and potential customers; and fulfills legal and regulatory requirements. The sources and types of information collected generally varies depending on the products or services you request and may include: Information provided on application and related forms – for example, name, age, address, Social Security number, email address, annual income and health history.
- Responses from you and others such as information relating to your employment, other insurance coverage, habits, avocations, finances, and other personal characteristics.
- Third-party reports, such as consumer credit history, motor vehicle records, demographic and/or medical information, if relevant to your product or service.
- Information about your relationships with us, such as products and services purchased, transaction history, claims history, and premiums.
- Hospitals, doctors, laboratories, and other companies that provide information about your past and present health condition. Health information will be collected as we deem appropriate to determine eligibility for coverage, to process claims, to prevent fraud, and as authorized by you, or as otherwise permitted by law.
We limit how, and with whom, we share customer information. We do not sell lists of our customers, nor do we disclose customer information to marketing companies outside Risk. Under no circumstances do we share personal health information for marketing purposes. Information We May Disclose and To Whom We May Disclose Information. We may disclose all the personal information we obtain, as permitted by law. We may disclose this information in the following types of situations:
- Disclosures To Affiliates – We may share or exchange personal information about you, and the products and services you have purchased from us, among Risk and our affiliates, all of whom follow our privacy policies.
- Disclosures To Service Providers – We may share or exchange personal information about you with companies engaged to perform support services for us, such as:
- Providing underwriting, administrative, claims, customer assistance, or other services;
- Preparing, printing and delivering statements and other documents; * Protecting against fraud; * Providing systems support including developing or maintaining software.
- Disclosures To Marketing Firms – We may disclose personal information to companies with which we have marketing arrangements, such as:
- Companies that help us market our products and services;
- Other financial service entities such as banks, insurance companies or securities forms with which we have joint marketing agreements to jointly endorse or offer other financial products or services.
- Disclosure of Health Information – We may disclose all the health information we collect, for example to determine eligibility for coverage, to process claims, to prevent fraud, and as authorized by you, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Disclosures Permitted By Law